Thursday 23 September 2010

Long Live Underground.

Right, you guys are probably bored of this already, but fuck, I have to get this off my chest.
Orlando Voorn. Dude... WTF? Don't you ever, EVER assume something about me ever again. Just because I'm a Deadmau5 fan, doesn't mean I don't know who you are. It doens't mean I worship him like a God. And it doesn't mean I'm a retard. Yes, there are a lot of fucktards in the Deadmau5 fanbase, but there are fucktards in EVERY fanbase. DO NOT attack an entire fanbase, dick.

As for 'Long live underground'... NOTHING is underground, there is no fucking underground. Deal with it. As long as people are uploading their music to the world wide web, nothing will ever be underground. If you want to be 'underground' stop uploading your tracks to fucking SoundCloud, go and sit in a basement listening to them on vinyl and jacking off to them. Because thats all underground is worth today. And I don't  give two shits how long you've been in the music business, it doesn't give you the right to slag off A) other artists and B) (most importantly) the people buying that artists work. This may be why the world forgot about you, I dunno, it's just my personal opinion. I've been listening to House music for, I can't even count how many years now and before that, I was listening to all sorts of Genres, and still do, but the House scene has always, to me, been one of the most loving and sharing music scenes I've come across. And occationally, dickheads like you fuck that all up and make everyone else looks like twats. I look like a twat right now, blogging about how much of a twat you are, but at this moment in time, I don't care. I'll probably care tomorrow and think "I should have stayed of Blogger yesterday"... But yet again, you've fucked me off. More than you did yesterday with your childish bullshit track. That was, in it's own way, humourous. Now you're just being a cunt. There look, you've made me use the C-word... THE FUCKING C-WORD.

Surely if you had a problem with Joel, you'd fucking message him and say "Yo, whats the deal?" and fucking talk to him about it, not be a childish little fucker and write a track about it. After all, you have him on Skype right? And yes, I do realise I'm being childish by writing this blog, but hey, fuck off, I'm 19, I'm young, I don't know when to shut up. If I had you on Skype I'd definitely say "Dude, wtf?" and talk to you about it. But I don't, all I have is this blog and right now, my anger.

Oh and, one more thing... Do you really think Joel would only want the track so he could bang his head on his mau5head... Grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment