Wednesday 1 December 2010

Dear Facebook...

Here are a few issues I've noticed on facebook since I got out of the bath ten minutes ago.

Failure to deliver three status updates to the new feed AND my wall.
Failure to delete two of afore-mentioned statuses when they finally and randomly did appear on my wall.
Failure to keep all three status updates on my wall.
Failure to delete an inbox message.
Repeatedly sending me teh same two notifications... 5 times in ten minutes...
Opening and closing my chat box in the middle of conversations.

Now, Facebook, I am going to assume that you are not a 5 year old and the you can indeed fix these problems. I'm sure it can't be that difficult? This may sound a little crazy, but perhaps you could fix the existing problems on facebook instead of trying to 'improve' everything else. Everything worked relatively well before you started messing around with things.

Sincerly,
Pissed of member.

No comments:

Post a Comment