Sunday 24 October 2010

Two shite days and bottle caps.

Well... I've had a crap weekend. I won't bore you with the details but it involved nearly being thrown down the stairs. But what makes it even worse is that this weekend was meant to be amazing. Saturday night I was meant to see Missing Andy at the Bridge House II. I was really really looking forward to it. But then the gig got cancelled due to an electrical fault. So I was pretty bummed out but I thought I'd take the opportunity to stay in and do some artwork. Which actually went relatively well. Other than a decent drawing I did, the rest of to weekend was awful. I mean, really bad. Like I've had bad weekends, but this was some srs shit. Again, I won't go into it because it's a private matter. And you know, the only redeeming feature of the weekend was, after being thrown out, a young boy, about 6, maybe 7, saying to me, in a squeaky, yet very cockney way "Ello Darlin'" as I walked passed him. I though it was kinda of cute, in a funny way. But even that was ruined by him joining his mates in throwing bottle caps at me, which just seemed to firmly solidify the shitness of the past two days. Thanks universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment