Wednesday 17 November 2010

Daft Punk: Dazed and Confused 3D interview.

No time to be grumpy this week for tomorrow is the day the December issue of Dazed and Donfused comes out. Normally, I wouldn't give a shit... However, the December issue features an all new interview with my most favouraite band EVER... Daft Punk. Not only do we get a new interview (which is to promote the new Tron Legacy soundtrack) but we also get some rather amazing photographs by Sharif Hamza to look at... in 3D!











So, my fellow Dafts... Go out tomorrow and buy Dazed and Donfused if you can and I shall resume being grumpy next week.

2 comments:

  1. will you please buy me a copy and mail it to me??? pretty please??? i pay you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol I would if I wasn't poor. I'll try to when I get some money.

    ReplyDelete